Our fully renovated Subacute Rehabilitation Unit is the ideal environment for individuals who require intense rehabilitation following a hospital stay. Physical, occupational and speech therapies are offered 7 days a week in our new state-of-the-art gym where patients are encouraged to attain new levels of mobility.
Led by our Subacute Medical Director Dr. Vivienne Yumasi, our team of subacute specialists takes pride in knowing every patient by name. They respect the input of patients and their family members, and work together with them to accelerate the course of recovery. Patients benefit from our progressive goal-oriented approach – specifically designed to help one reach their optimal level of function and get back home as soon as possible.
Our all-new Subacute Rehabilitation Unit features:
- A 2,300 sq. ft. State-of-the-Art Rehab Gym
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies
- Smart Car for Transfer Training
- ADL Suite with Kitchen, Bedroom & Bath
- Transitional Subacute Suite
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from ER
- Case Management & Discharge Planning